Khamis, 14 Mei 2009

peace...

Assalamu Alaikum; a nice song from a live performance by Hellmut Hattler that goes around Israel / Palestine conflict and presents "The Wall" as a sample of this conflict.

Peace!

Sit back..and enjoy the music.

If you want to say something about the video please click here






Lyrics:

Mines in my soul blast if i only think of you
We never gonna bite one's bait - even if your story was true
Staring through my window pane - watch you digging on my ground
To post some flags and tanks - shows who's up and who's around

Let's get back to the minimum to get away from the minimal talk
Assalamu alaikum my little white gods
Why don't you raise your hands and burn that fence down
Better get back to the minimum to get away from the minimal talk
Assalamu alaikum my lazy white dove
Why don't you spread your wings to leave that zoo

Warriors of belief - or victims of the twisted word
We never gonna bite one's bait - rather gonna bite the dirt
Staring through my window pane: brandnew flagpoles on my ground
Funny last revenge: to lock me in won't keep me down

Let's better get back to the minimum to get away from the minimal talk
Shalom i like 'em - my little white gods
Why don't you raise your heads and pop that fence down
Better get back to the minimum to get away from the minimal talk
Assalamu alaikum my lazy white dove
Why don't you spread your wings to leave that zoo now

lyrics from Sabbah

2 ulasan:

a.b geldofg berkata...

............Easy come easy go-,will you let me go-
Bismillah! no-,we will not let you go-let him go-
Bismillah! we will not let you go-let him go
Bismillah! we will not let you go-let me go
Will not let you go-let me go
Will not let you go let me go
No,no,no,no,no,no,no-
Mama mia,mama mia,mama mia let me go-
Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me,for me,for me-..........


QUEEN-BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY

benludin berkata...

a.b,
dulu lagu itu peberet gua...
soundtrack utk pilem Wayne's World jugak..